October 25 - 27, 2018
New Location for 2018! JW Marriott Phoenix Desert Ridge Resort & Spa
Link for discounted hotel rooms coming soon! (*Hotel rooms cannot be cancelled or changed after 06/01/18 due to the pre-payment policy of the hotel.)
CE Credit hours available for all weekend.
- $1,400.00 - IAFNR Member Package price 01/01/2017 - 06/01/2018(includes hotel room for Thursday, Friday and Saturday and Conference)
- $2,000.00 - Package Price for Non IAFNR Members
- $750.00 - IAFNR Member, CONFERENCE ONLY package (does not include a hotel room)
- $350.00 - Early Bird student Registration price for IAFNR Members - valid through 06/01/2018
- $500.00 - Non IAFNR Member Student registration price through 06/01/2018
Also, new for this year we offer a conference payment plan. Click here for more information and to enroll.
Discounted hotel rooms are available for guests of the IAFNR Conference. Click here for that link: https://aws.passkey.com/go/IAFNR2018
VENDOR REGISTRATION WILL BE AVAILABLE JANUARY 20, 2018 for the event.
Pre-order the 2017 flash drive loaded with HD video recordings complete with slide presentations of the presentations and speakers of the conference.
- Member Price: $350
- Non-Member Price: $450
- Student Price: $150
Don’t miss out on your chance to grab this information! Ask any attendee, it’s a must have!
ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
Research presentations and clinical workshops combined into one weekend-long event to provide professionals with practical application tools and extensive knowledge that can be applied immediately to their practice. In addition to a weekend filled with incredible presentations, this event offered a fantastic opportunity to meet and network with professionals in the field of Functional Neurology from all over the globe.
- Education - When you walk through the door, you will have access to an incredible array of learning before you! The opportunities for advanced practice and professional growth are limitless.
- Leadership – You will have the unique opportunity to hear from some of the world’s leaders in our field as they share in-depth knowledge, passionate experience and amazing clinical skills.
- Networking – Those who have attended past conferences have titled this “the one conference you cannot miss for the year” and we are proud to have that spirit. We carry on that passion and strive to assist practitioners to make connections with others who can continue the learning and growth experience long after the event.
- Events – In addition to the learning, the Thursday evening welcome reception allows guests a chance to enjoy the company of their friends old and new in a relaxed beautiful atmosphere. Saturday awards dinner is always very emotional but ends with the dance floor being packed and everyone having a fantastic time.