New Location for 2018! JW Marriott Phoenix Desert Ridge Resort & Spa
CE Credit hours available for all weekend.
- $1,400.00 - IAFNR Member Package price Package only available until August 31, 2018.. GREAT savings! (includes hotel room for Thursday, Friday and Saturday and Conference)
- $2,000.00 - Package Price for Non IAFNR Members
- $750.00 - IAFNR Member, CONFERENCE ONLY package (does not include a hotel room)
- $350.00 - Student Registration for IAFNR Members
- $500.00 - Non IAFNR Member Student registration
Discounted hotel rooms are available for guests of the IAFNR Conference. Even if you book the complete conference package, you can add on extra nights by using this link! Click here for that link: https://aws.passkey.com/go/IAFNR2018
(*Hotel rooms cannot be cancelled or changed after 09/15/18 due to the pre-payment policy of the hotel.)
VENDOR REGISTRATION ALSO AVAILABLE! Email us at email@example.com for the vendor information and floor plan! Spaces are assigned on a first-come, first serve basis!
NEW WEDNESDAY ADD-ON COURSE: Dr. David George FNOR Course - only $100!
ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
This year's conference is happy to announce that we will have 2 Tracks for learning on Thursday and Friday. A General Conference Track and now a newly added, Fundamentals of Functional Neurology track will help attendees with some basic classes. Of course, you can pick which classes you attend, but this truly is a conference that anyone, at any level can enjoy. Clinical workshops, practical application and research presentations are combined into one weekend-long event to provide professionals with extensive knowledge that can be applied immediately to their practice. In addition to a weekend filled with incredible presentations, this event offered a fantastic opportunity to meet and network with professionals in the field of Functional Neurology from all over the globe.
- Education - When you walk through the door, you will have access to an incredible array of learning before you! The opportunities for advanced practice and professional growth are limitless.
- Leadership – You will have the unique opportunity to hear from some of the world’s leaders in our field as they share in-depth knowledge, passionate experience and amazing clinical skills.
- Networking – Those who have attended past conferences have titled this “the one conference you cannot miss for the year” and we are proud to have that spirit. We carry on that passion and strive to assist practitioners to make connections with others who can continue the learning and growth experience long after the event.
- Events – In addition to the learning, the Thursday evening welcome reception allows guests a chance to enjoy the company of their friends old and new in a relaxed beautiful atmosphere. Saturday awards dinner is always very emotional but ends with the dance floor being packed and everyone having a fantastic time.
SEE LAST YEAR'S HIGHLIGHTS
Order the 2017 flash drive loaded with HD video recordings complete with slide presentations of the presentations and speakers of the conference.
- Member Price: $350
- Non-Member Price: $450
- Student Price: $150
Don’t miss out on your chance to grab this information! Ask any attendee, it’s a must have!