The 2013 IAFNR Conference was held in October 2013 in Phoenix, Arizona and was once again a huge success. With several hundred doctors and professionals joining together from all over the world, it was truly the conference of the year.
The event started on Thursday with these lectures:
- Dr. Datis Kharrazian - Toxicant Loss of Immune Tolerance and Neurologic Disease
- Dr. Aristo Vojdani - Environmental Triggers in Neuroautoimmunity
- Dr. Madeleine Cunningham - Unlocking Neuropsychiatric and Movement Disorders in Children
- Dr. Lilian Calederon-Garciduenas - Brain Reactive Autoatibodies and Air Pollution
Then the day was capped off with a panel discussion with all of these professionals on the Frontiers in Neuroimmunology: Environment, Nutrition, Foods, Infections and Genes.
Friday Lectures Included:
- Dr. Gerry Leisman - If It Is Localization, Then There is No Development, Education and Rehabilitation
- Dr. Sergi Turovets - Anatomically Accurate Head Models for dense array EEG Source Localization
- Dr. Calixto Machado - Functional and Anatomic Connectivity Disorders in Consciousness
And another panel discussion of distinguished professionals discussing the Local and Express Trains in Rehabiliation for the Frontiers in Functional Connections.
Saturday Lectures Included:
- Dr. Brandon Bock - The Potential Impact of Various Physiological Mechanisms on the Functions and Interactions of Neurons and Glia Concussion
- Dr. Robert Melillo - qEEG Spectral and Coherence Assessment of Autistic Children
- Dr. Ted Carrick - The Effect of Off Vertical Axis and Multiplanar Vestibular Rotational Stimulation on Brain Stability and Limits of Stability
Dr. Melillo and Dr. Leisman then did a year in review of all of our research and ongoing projects.
IAFNR 2013 Conference flash drives are available containing lectures and slides from all of the above presentations. E-mail us at IAFNR@aol.com to purchase.
The awards dinner and dance on Saturday evening was a huge success with a very emotional awards ceremony followed by hours of dancing enjoyed by all. We thank you to all whom attended and missed those who were unable to be with us and we hope to see you all at the 2014 event!
Want to see what you missed? If you were unable to attend the IAFNR 2013 Conference, you missed an amazing event. However, we have high quality HD Video available of all of the presentations and panel discussions as well as all of the slides from the weekend. Purchase now to see what you missed!