IAFNR celebrated our 5th annual Conference and Awards dinner October 16-19, 2014 at Green Valley Ranch Resort Hotel & Casino in Henderson, Nevada.
Presentations at the 2014 Conference included:
- Anat Baniel, founder of the Anat Baniel Method℠, is the author of Move Into Life: The Nine Essentials for Lifelong Vitality and Kids Beyond Limits. Anat was trained as a clinical psychologist, dancer, and was a close professional associate of Dr. Moshe Feldenkrais.
- Frederick Robert Carrick, DC, PhD, Carrick Institute for Graduate Studies and Carrick Brain Centers
- Dr. Louis J Cozolino, Ph.D. Professor of Psychology, Graduate School of Education and Psychology, Pepperdine University, California Author of The Neuroscience of Psychotherapy
- Dr. Martha Herbert is an Assistant Professor of Neurology at Harvard Medical School, a Pediatric Neurologist at the Mass. General Hospital in Boston, and an affiliate of the Harvard-MIT-MGH Martinos Center for Biomedical Imaging.
- Dr. Datis Kharrazian is considered one of the leading experts in non-pharmaceutical applications to chronic illnesses, autoimmune disorders, and complex neurological disorders.
- Dr. Gerry Leisman, of the National Institute of Brain and Rehabilitation Sciences, Israel as one of the speakers in alphabetical order.
- Dr. Rob Melillo, a clinician for 25 years, a university professor, brain researcher and bestselling author, Dr. Melillo's cutting-edge research and success with over a thousand children in his private program are what led to the creation of Brain Balance Achievement Centers.
- Dr. Dan Murphy offers the chiropractic profession the highest quality in whiplash education and to train doctors in the bulletproof management of personal injury cases with both documentation and treatment.
- Dr. Dan Siegel received his medical degree from Harvard University and completed his postgraduate medical education at UCLA with training in pediatrics and child, adolescent and adult psychiatry.
Clinical Workshops were presented by:
- Dr. Robert Melillo, hands on with Primitive and Postural Reflex Testing in Adults and Children
- Dr. Shane Steadman on Ordering Lab Testing, Results and Interpretations
- Dr. Mike Saatkamp on Attachment Disorders and Interpersonal Neurobiology and How it Relates practically to a Functional Neurology Practice.
- Dr. Brandon Brock on Patient Examination: Differential Diagnosis for Vestibular Rehab.)
IAFNR 2014 Conference flash drives are available containing lectures and slides from all of the above presentations. E-mail us at IAFNR@aol.com to purchase.