IAFNR held our 6th annual conference October 8-11, 2015 in Orlando, Florida at The Omni Orlando Resort at Champions Gate.
IAFNR had a truly wonderful weekend filled with world-class speakers at the conference this year. With a terrific combination of research presentations and clinical workshops, this event provided professionals with practicalapplication tools and learning knowledge to take back and utilize in the office right away. In addition to 3 days filled with these amazing presentations, the event offered a fantastic opportunity to meet and network with professionals in the field of Functional Neurology from all over the globe.
Why did professionals attend?
- Education - When you walk into the door, you will have access to an incredible array of learning before you! The doors will be wide open for advanced practice and professional growth and the limits are endless.
- Leadership – You will have the unique opportunity to hear from some of the world’s leaders in our field. They are there to share in-depth knowledge, passionate experience and amazing clinical skills with you.
- Networking – Those who have attended past conferences have titled this “the one conference you cannot miss for the year” and we are proud to have that spirit. We carry on that passion and strive to assist practitioners to make connections with others who can continue the learning and growth experience long after the event.
- Events – In addition to the learning, the Friday evening cocktail party allows guests a chance to enjoy the company of their friends old and new in a relaxed beautiful atmosphere. Saturday awards dinner is always very emotional but ends with the dance floor being packed and everyone having a fantastic time.
- Location – There is absolutely no better opportunity to enjoy a breathtaking resort and all it has to offer. Bring the family along and enjoy visiting the famous Disney World and create everlasting memories. The resort itself offers bars, nightlife and a relaxing lazy river for those wanting to soak up the Florida sun rays.
If you missed the 2015 Conference, purchase a flash drive. These high quality drives contain over 19 hours of high definition video including the slides and notes from all of the presenters. This is truly a fantastic opportunity to learn from the top professionals in Functional Neurology. To purchase a flash drive, click here.
Make sure you mark your calendar now to attend the 2016 IAFNR Conference in November 2016.